Human Resources Policy
We are working to form our human resources policy for the development of the goals of the company in the frame of a “people first” approach, believing in decisiveness of the human element.
In this frame, our basic policy of human resources is to increase the motivation, satisfaction, happiness, and productivity of our employees with systems and applications that provide opportunities and contributions to their development.
To develop our human resources, adopting modern Human Resources systems, and to become a preferred firm by the qualified work force.
To develop our human resources, providing value to humans and moving with the truth that the most important capital is our workers, to prepare them for their career goals, and as a result to provide the largest support for our successful employees to reach their company goals.
Our Main Goals:
- To capture an employee profile that is open to change and innovation,
- That learns and constantly shows efforts of self-improvement,
- That reflects efforts onto company performance along side individual performance, acting with team spirit and the “Awareness of Us,”
- To adopt “Total Quality Management” in all of the companies of our group,
- To improve wage and career opportunities based on performance in parallel to company opportunities with opportunities for development provided to our employees to strengthen their sense of belonging.
In the frame of “People First” approach;
- We respect the human prides of our workers, trust them, appreciate them, and share their successes.
- We give importance to the confidentiality of the personal information of employees.
- We fulfill all our responsibilities for a sustainable future, including the health and safety of our employees.