Shareholder and Beneficiary Policy
Shareholder and Beneficiary Rights Protection Procedure
To define the concept of beneficiary is to identify the basic use of rights and operational manner by providing notifications in the style of “just, on-time, accurate, sufficient, understandable and openly interpretable” that relate to our company to the relevant beneficiaries.
This regulation, identifies the bases of written and verbal communication with company employees, public authorities, customers, vendors, creditors, investors, various non-governmental organizations, account-owners who are thinking about investing in the company, and shareholders.
It goes into operation on the date that it is published.
4. DEFINITIONS, PERMISSIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our beneficiaries have been identified as “company employees, public authorities, customers, vendors, creditors, investors, various non-government organizations, account-owners who are thinking about investing in the company, and shareholders.”
Vehicles of Notification of the Beneficiaries
Shares concerning developments about the company with beneficiaries, financial tables operating through the Corporate Management Committee, footnotes, notifications, activity reports, website notifications, promotional documents, press bulletins, and electronic communications are carried out with miscellaneous written notifications made to relevant private and/or legal entities.
Management Structure of the Relationship with the Beneficiaries
- Sunar Ethical Guidelines for our Employees,
- Legal Regulation on the Relevant Issues for Public Authority,
- The content of agreements that have been drawn up with the relevant parties and quality assurance systems for commercial shareholders and/or final consumers,
- The Turkish Trade Law and other legal provisions for potential or actual shareholders.
- Are based on the management of the relationship.
Should it be made aware that the legislative and contractual rights of the beneficiaries were violated, the re-establishment of these rights is to be ensured in an effective and fast manner.
According to the scope of these topics, the HR Board, Disciplinary Board, Halal Food Committee or the Corporate Management Committee are to take the necessary actions with the intention of preserving the rights of the beneficiaries.
In situations where the rights of the beneficiaries aren’t held with legislation, procedure, regulation or private agreement, the rights will be preserved based on customs of trade and ethical guidelines.
The timely, accurate, equal and complete notification of our relevant addressees is to be ensured in this manner.
- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND NOMINATION COMMITTEE REGULATION
- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND NOMINATION COMMITTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
- CORPORATE ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- PROCEDURE OF THE POLICY TO NOTIFY THE PUBLIC,
- PROFIT-SHARING POLICY
- REGULATION OF THE HR AND WAGE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE,
- REGULATION OF THE ETHICS AND DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE,
- ETHICAL PRINCIPLES AND BEHAVIORAL CODES